Monday, May 26, 2008

The Storm


I finally had so much time to think, and think, and think about what needs to be done after the storm. Clearing up the roadway took much of my precious time but it was a good way to meditate. As I was picking up every branch that fell from each wind blown tree, the process had brought me to realization that I should have prevented the storm had I only made preparations and left earlier.

The circumstances that would happen in the storm were evident but I closed my eyes enough not to see them. Now, all things manifested much the worse scenario I never imagined nor expected.

Tears just fell from my eyes until I got drenched. And, each teardrop meant heartaches. Each heartache meant learning. It may be so difficult for me to grasp each meaning of each circumstance and I’ve made myself blinded of the facts, but, I was able to open my eyes and visibly see things even the details of the past.

Despite of the sore experience brought by the withering storm, I was able to prove how strong my heart is. I was able to stand up, and now, slowly moving on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home