Monday, July 14, 2008

Out with Ann Muriel and Crystal (Damdam)

Here are photos of our reunion:
dinner with Crystal







After thirteen years of zero communication, advanced technology bridged NOHS Batch 95back.

I have a huge testimony now of Friendster! J Hahaha!!! Can you imagine more than a decade of not seeing my batchmates? I really thought that I would totally lose contact with my friends right after high school. It was like childhood to adulthood. There’s no way of going back! Not because I don’t like my classmates or my friends. But because we have to face the real world and find our individual place where we feel we fit best.

Huge thanks to Ann Muriel for creating an account for Batch ’95. I feel I’m in my teens again after our date last July 13 at SM Megamall. The time I had with Crystal and Ann Muriel was really great! I had so much fun!

I hope it was just a start of reuniting our friendships again.

When Ann Muriel and I were waiting for our ride, she told me, “You know what? Nothing really has changed when it comes to feelings. We still are the same. Except that we’re not wearing our uniforms and we know how to dress up nice and know how to do some make-overs.”

She’s exactly right! I still feel the same. Looks, bodies may change but feelings don’t.

Glad that our high school life was really full of rich memories. I missed everybody because despite of our huge population in N.O., batch 95 were close to each other.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home