Monday, January 12, 2009

Stuck on Work!


Have you ever tried rushing to leave and are only waiting for the one last file you badly needed? You’re on your final step of transferring data to a disc, then suddenly something wrong happened? The file you’re saving prompted errors and you’ve got to redo not only burning but your whole work? Instead of going home at 4:30PM, you’ve stayed for another 3 hours just to get everything done? You’ve missed all your appointments and all doors at the office are closed except for the fire exit doors? You’ve got to use the stairs because the elevator is being fixed? What will you do?

This is happening to me and I’m still here. Heh! I saved my file over and over again and still it’s not working. Help!!!!! I probably have to call 911. But do we have this here in Manila? Perhaps we do have but I’m not just the “aware kind of person”.

So… what am I doing now?

I have exported and imported all my reports but still I’m "stucked". I have filed my piled-up paper works but still I’m waiting for the data to finally finish the process. I have picked up morsels of food on the floor and wiped the equipments yet the computer’s not helping me. I have brushed my hair a hundred and more times but up to now it’s still on its 42nd % progress. I’m calling all angels to come and rescue me. Please come…………

As for the record, I am now on my 13th hour here in the office. I have already seen through my glass window the clouds and the moon chasing each other... But still, Khrissy is here!

I have tried making re-links of my files and then trimming and joining video clips to make a new video. I hope it will work.

Can I complain? Nope! Been praying that it’ll work somehow and not that long because I could not miss the last session tonight at the temple.

Oh… wait! Seems like the angels are here! I could feel it’s working already. I hope my feelings are not in vain. Please……………………..

Good heavens! It went through! Yeepee! Yahoo! Google! MSN!!!!! Thanks!

My prayers are being answered! Adios mi amigos! Gotta go and cross on the other side for temple! It’s now 8:04 in the evening! I have to attend the 9PM session.

Till then.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

I understand how you feel. That reminds of an April Food's Day - read about it in http://renejenny.blogspot.com/2005/12/april-fools-day-blessing-in-disguise_21.html

January 21, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home